- Admission to the Singapore International Cyber Week is restricted to trade professionals only. While there is no charge to visit the GovernmentWare exhibition, the organiser reserves the right to deny entry to visitors who do not fulfil admission requirements.
- Admission to GovernmentWare Conference is subject to registration and fees payable.
- Admission to certain events in the SICW schedule are by invite only, and are not open for registration.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry.
- All attendees must be in business attire.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfil admission requirements.
- All participants will have to register for a pass. Passes are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Valid Photo ID and Business Card are required for pass collection on site.
ADMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By registering for Singapore International Cyber Week (SICW), you are consenting to all Terms and Conditions.
- Registration and admission to SICW and GovernmentWare (GovWare) is restricted to trade professionals only.
- All attendees must be at least 18 years of age and appropriately dressed in business attire.
- A valid government issued photo ID and business card are required for pass collection.
- All SICW-issued passes are the sole property of SICW and must be surrendered upon demand by the Organisers.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who does not fulfil admission requirements or to expel from the event anyone deemed to have breached the SICW Code of Conduct.
- All attendees are to read and understand the Data Protection and Privacy Notice which explains the collection, use and protection of personal data.
PASS / CREDENTIAL REGULATION
- All passes must be visible at all times on the pass holder while at any SICW events and activities.
- A replacement fee may be levied for misplaced or forgotten passes.
- False certification of an individual including misuse of SICW-issued passes to assist unauthorised personnel entry into any SICW events is grounds for expelling the individual(s) involved and banning them from future SICW events.
PHOTOGRAPHY & RECORDING
Recording of any SICW sessions by means of video, audio or photography, are not permitted. Individuals caught recording will be asked to leave. SICW reserves
the right to use any photo/video taken at any SICW events without the expressed consent of those captured in the photo/video for all future marketing
Solicitation and promotion of events including sales of media, insurance, MLM and similar activities are prohibited at all SICW events. The Organisers reserves
the right to expel any individual reported to be soliciting and banning them from future SICW events.
PAYMENT, CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICIES
- Registration is not considered complete until payment(s) has been received in full and a confirmation email with receipt issued.
- No communication from any third party other than the organisers of SICW may be deemed as confirmation of the registration including confirmation from the registrant’s bank or credit card company.
- All Early Bird discounts require payment at the time of registration and on/or before the cut-off date in order to be applicable.
- All requests for cancellations are subject to the following deadlines. Refunds will be less any credit card and / or admin processing fees.
Before 26 August 2019 : 100% Refund
Before 16 September 2019 : 50% Refund
From 16 September 2019 : No Refunds
- No refunds will be given after 16 September 2019. Alternatively, you may request for a substitution (charges may apply).
- All requests for cancellations and substitutions must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- If you are a Singapore Civil or Public Service Officer, please contact the Civil Service College at firstname.lastname@example.org with regards to any changes, cancellations & substitutions.
Certain security measures, including photo id verification and bag checks, may be deemed necessary and we seek your understanding and cooperation while we do our best to ensure minimal disruption to your experience.